Please read our policies below and click “I AGREE” to proceed.
MUSIC PLUS POLICIES
• OUR GUARANTEE: We guarantee a positive experience at Music Plus! If dissatisfied with a lesson or event, let us know that day and any fees for that appointment will be refunded.
• ATTENDANCE: It is the student’s responsibility to attend scheduled lessons. If given 6 hrs notice, we will try to make up missed lessons during open time slots within a teacher’s schedule. We don’t guarantee that we can find a make up time that will work for both teacher and student but usually do.
Reporting Absences and Scheduling Make-ups:
—Absences must be reported 6 hours in advance. call 509 474 9849
—If available, find a vacant time slot by viewing teacher schedules on our website, or by talking to your teacher at the next lesson.
—Make-ups are limited to 3 per year while enrolled. Finding an available make-up time is not guaranteed.
• MAKING TUITION PAYMENTS: To reserve an appointment(s), tuition must be payed in advance. Recurring weekly lessons are billed via email the last week of the month and must be paid by the first lesson of the month to hold your time slot. Payments can be made online, or with cash or check at the desk. Let us know if you’d like us to set up monthly auto-pay for your convenience.
• NUMBER OF MONTHLY LESSONS: We charge the same fee each month regardless of the number of lessons. Generally, with the holidays we take, the number of lessons evens out over semesters. Any discrepancies are balanced by adding fees or credits. When you start or stop, talk to us about making sure your payments are aligned with your number of lessons.
• TEACHER ABSENCES: If an instructor is unavailable to teach your lesson and we are not able to provide a qualified substitute, we will credit or refund tuition for that appointment.